Tuition Fees Policies
1. Lake Road PTA School has a payment policy of NO CASH for all School fees.
2.ONLY School Bank Accounts MUST be used for depositing the applicable School fees.
|1. Tuition Fees, PTA Fund and Educational Trips Fees|
|Account Name||Lake Road PTA School-Revenue|
|2. Uniform and Tuck shop/Lunch Fees|
|Account Name||Lake Road PTA School-Operations|
3. Three deposit slips MUST be completed with clearly indicated Name(s) of the child(ren) & their grade(s) and class(es)
4. School fees paid before the School opens in FULL FOR RETURNING PUPILS will be discounted by 5%.
5. The discounted 5% incentive for paying School fees early FOR RETURNING PUPILS is NOT applicable on the OUSTANDING School Fees accumulated from previous Term(s).
6. A reminder shall be sent to parents for pupils owing any balance of fees for the term at the end of the Second week after School opens.
7. School fees paid Two weeks after the School opens FOR RETURNING PUPILS will attract a penalty of 5% on the full fees due.
8. Pupils whose fees are not settled in full by the end of the Fourth week when School opens shall be asked to stay away from class until payment is made.
9. Every new entrant pupil in the School will be required to pay in addition to the Tuition fee the one-off other School fees that include an individual Assessment fee, an individual Enrolment fee, PTA Fund and the Project fee per family before admission.
10. New pupils shall ONLY be admitted in School upon payment of 100% of the school fees for the term.
1. You can check thePrimary School and Secondary School fees applicable to each section by clicking on the Primay School & Secondary School Links on the Menu options.